Thread: Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #10
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
I have the Asus eeepc with the 7 inch screen. I bought it when it became available in France last year. It is a great machine. Small and light. However the screen is only 800 pixels across so I have to scroll left and right all the time even when I am reading this forum. So I am selling it and moving on to the Samsung NC10. It has a 6 cell battery and larger screen and keyboard.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote