View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #37
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by yegon View Post
iBooks irritates me for two reasons. Its absolutely ridiculous waste of screen real estate on the iPhone (WHY do we need huge margins and book name and page numbers always displayed on a small screen?!) and lack of in app rotation lock. The latter is only a mild irritation but the former is a deal breaker.
I always forget the name of the book I'm reading as soon as I turn to the first page after the cover so I like it.
Your printed books also have space around the text, it's a design issue and I find it is well done in iBooks. I turn my text size down real small so most of the time I have to battle the turning off of the light

Rotation lock would be nice, but I have it set all across the system so it doesn't bother me.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote