View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #3
Serpentine
Evangelist
Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serpentine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
If you have any file which are capable of being shared with me, please send me a PM. I have managed to find a few of my old rgo files, however while I've had partial success on some of the simpler aspects, I need a larger sample to get a reasonable chance of success (some of the embedded formats seem to be a little less obvious). Once I have the doc written up it shouldnt be too hard to add support to Calibre or make a stand alone tool to dump the content.
Serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote