View Single Post
Old 01-31-2008, 11:45 AM   #4
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
I consider that the new e-book industry is a great opportunity for short stories. In the paper world, it's very tough for a writer to sell short stories. You can publish them in various magazines and newspapers if you're lucky, or wait for years before you have enough short stories to release a collection. Usually, you sell less of these collections compared to a novel.

On my dedicated readers, I always carry a few short stories with me. It's very nice to read them between two books, or if I get a bit sick of reading the same novel. Very refreshing.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote