Thread: Fonts
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2006, 11:43 AM   #1
Aprilbeginnings
Guru
Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Aprilbeginnings has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-500 /prs 650 soon
Question Fonts

I know I mentioned this somewhere but only slightly but I am curious about the fonts...... I redid a few books into .rft format and ended up doing it a couple of times to find the correct font size for me...... 18 with Arial and Courier new seem to work good enough size wise in the reader, but my question is this.

Is there a place where it is listed what fonts will show up in the reader? I know Courier will because I have a few and it's definetly not arial...... anybody know what else works, or care to share what they have that does, maybe we could get a listing going, or does Sony have this listed somewhere.

Thanks..... I am not trying to make life difficult, honest <G> But I am a font person and sometimes Arial is just too boring. I know Georgia is a nice one when you are reading books...... I could play around but I don't want to start doing too much of that on this thing, something might happen that is not good, LMAO, suspcious me.......
Aprilbeginnings is offline   Reply With Quote