View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #20
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
There's been a bit of discussion about this on the Baen Bar, and as others have said, that book currently showing on Amazon is likely the omni-ization of the earlier ones. Which is fine, any excuse to re-read this series is good enough for me. Really one of my all time favourite series of pure MilSF. I'm really looking forward to the new book in the series, whenever it gets here.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote