View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbaumann View Post
Hello David,

thank you very much for looking into the problem. I've sent you a PM and can send you the book later.

If I look into the embedded content.opf, then the file on the Kobo looks like this:
<dc:creator opf:file-as="Fletcher, Jessica &amp; Bain, Donald" opf:role="aut">Fletcher, Jessica</dc:creator>
<dc:creator opf:role="aut">Bain, Donald - Murder, She Wrote 01</dc:creator>

and the author shown on the Kobo is "Fletcher, Jessica".

The original file in my calibre library has the following info in the embedded content.opf:
<dc:creator opf:file-as="Fletcher, Jessica" opf:role="aut">Jessica Fletcher</dc:creator>

In Calibre I have entered:
Gin and Daggers
Donald Bain & Jessica Fletcher
Murder, She Wrote[1]

Cheers, Joachim
This tells me that your plugboard is incorrect in some way. The series is being added at the end of the author string, which should not happen.

Could you post all the plugboard templates exactly as written in preferences -> plugboards? The best way to do that is to click on the plugboard expression in the existing plugboards box, copy that to the clipboard (ctrl C on windows), then paste the results in a post.

Last edited by chaley; 04-01-2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: series, not title, is being added
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote