View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #36
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
About the Game Time feature: If it drains battery that much, I will display the game time only when the game is finished.

The idea of having Game Time is I have plans in future that players can edit or load a Chess Game from a file themselves, then they can competite with each other to see who can win the game in shortest time!

About the "AUTHOR tag", I don't know how to change it on the "TOP" level so that the Title is different in the Cover View. I suspect it is something to do with the Keystore when you sign the application and I cannot do anything about it...
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote