View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #356
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@sugarcandy243 - did you remember to restart calibre after installing it?
Kiwidude, I got this while doing the install
Calibre portable on XP
Code:
calibre, version 0.9.5
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'module' object has no attribute 'GenerateCoverAction'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 316, in add_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 406, in check_for_add_to_toolbars
  File "site-packages\calibre\customize\__init__.py", line 543, in load_actual_plugin
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'GenerateCoverAction'
I closed Calinre, checked the PI folder (the PI had todays timestamp)
I restarted and it functions
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote