View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:14 AM   #14308
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
I'm right in the middle of 'The Bourne Identity' and marvel at Robert Ludlum's ability to keep you on the edge of your seat, even when you know what's going to happen! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

Stitchawl
Read it when I was a much younger man, and for a while it was my fave thriller. Have fun with the rest. I am still reading the series, even though they are now written by Van Lustbader.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote