View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
wgdojocihb9
wgdojocihb9 began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Request: recipe for German magazine fluter.de

Hello altogether.

I started using Calibre some days ago without actually having an ebook reader (hoping to get my Kindle 3 very soon). Kudos to Calibre, a very nice software!

Now I want to request a recipe for the German magazine fluter. It's a magazine by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung (Federal Agency for Civic Education) that one can subscribe to for free. All articles of the print magazine also get published on the internet, the current issue as well as the whole archives. I have read the Calibre user manual on Adding your favorite news website to calibre, but as I don't know any Python I don't know how to do this recipe.

However I think it should be fairly simple: You can find the archives here, with the current issue as the topmost. For example this is the current. Right under where it says "Inhaltsverzeichnis des fluter-Heftes" you can find all the articles of this issue, e.g. this is the first article. For the print version of any article you add ?tpl=1260 to the url (print version of the first article).

Can anybody help me? Very thanks in advance!
wgdojocihb9 is offline   Reply With Quote