View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #4
NoName
Zealot
NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NoName ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0, HTC Evo LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhelan View Post
Now how do I indicate I've finished the book and get to the list of books again?
Go to Control Options and pick a control, then from the pull down list pick Back to Book Shelf........I have Back key (key press control) assigned so when I push the back button it goes to the book shelf. I used to have it assigned to Shake Phone, but always afraid I'd let go and send it flying.

You should spend some time looking over all the options in Control Options - many handy shortcuts to choose from to make it easier to navigate.
NoName is offline   Reply With Quote