View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #70
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by scveteran View Post
I am sorry to disagree with you but, I really don't think your argument holds any water. In this country the standard is what a reasonable person would think. And I believe that any reasonable person should realize that there are going to be pretty severe limits on this.

In addition, following the info here, it does appear that B&N had provided the info before anyone could have ordered one. If that is the case, then I don't think there is any reason to complain.

Again, this is MO.
If you look at the BN boards, you will see many people who did order before the lending policy was clarified. There are all sorts of posts by people who felt deceived. I feel we are all reasonable people, and we all believed we would be able to loan a book more than once. I sure thought that would have to be the policy.
And, no, I did not preorder, and the lending policy doesn't bother me other than they actively seemed to try to hide what the policy was.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote