View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 12:40 AM   #12
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushka View Post
So Amazon were too stingy to make a charger version that could suit any other country. Apple did it with the iphone - that came with its own charger where you clicked this button and replaced it with the pin for your country. Pins for every country were provided.
The recent iPhones come with wall adaptor but I remember all the early iPods I bought didn't come with one.

I don't think you can fault Amazon for this... they made it quite clear on the Australian Kindle page "Your Kindle shipment does not include a U.S. power adapter. Kindle ships with a micro-USB cable for charging your Kindle via a computer USB port." Anyone who didn't read the prominently placed 'Important Information' has only themselves to blame. That said, you can always return your Kindle in the 30 day period.

It may have been a rushed release but I'm happier to have received my Kindle early than to have been forced to wait weeks for them to sort out a mains adaptor.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote