View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #731
maxjens
Connoisseur
maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxjens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad & Bebook Neo
Smile Some ideas and remarks

Kris,

love your app, it just looks great.

Noticed the following and didn't see it planned in 2.5:
  • Add OPDF in Cloud
    After adding OPFD feeds I didn't see them in the OPDF Catalog screen, but in the Favorites. Would expect all in Catalog screen and the favorites in Favorites.
  • OPDF Catalog
    If one selects through Favorites an OPDF Catalog then one sees the feed, in the left top corner there is a < option, that does't work at the moment, only when one stays inside the feed. If the previous option would work than it would be nice if this option also works.
  • sizing of Covers
    With pinching one can reduce the size of the image, is it an idea to allow one more pinch and give only booktitel and author.

With reversed pinch, no idea how to call that, one could go from single line, to small image, to larger image, to ... (i would love cover flow).
  • tag info next to books
    When showing the books I see titel, author and a lot of info i do not use like tags. The real info is in the summary, why not show that instead or give the option.
  • cover images slightly distorted
    I read that you get the cover image from the epub, when showing them as thumbnail they get slightly distorted. I see this also in shubook and stanza, so this could be outside of your control. The new ipad 3&4 screen should be able to show better images.
  • response slower than shubooks
    When opening a opdf catalog of substantial size the response time is equal to stanza but slower than shubook. Shubook in that sense feels snappier.
  • Home button
    In a book the home button returns me to the catalog, in al other instances i go back to the first screen. In general i would love both options Home and Library. The icon in the book reader is a home icon and not a library icon.

I am looking forward to the new version and hope my remarks are helpfull. As a and ipad reader i think you created one hell of an app.

Frank