View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #59
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
things that I noticed : often the bug occurs when I let the book hang a little (while eating, or doing something else and reading at the same time). If the Glo goes to sleep (I demanded it to sleep after 10 minutes and shut off after 15minutes) and I wake him, I'm quite certain that the bug will appear not long after. By the way, when the bug occurs, and after restarting, it don't restart at the page I was before, but mostly some pages before (as if it had not marked each page turn) : am I turning the pages to fast for him ? An other remark : tap or sweep, the bug will happen anyway...
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote