View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #104
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
I think the point is that books currently being read should NOT be pushed off the Home page.
Trouble is I have lots of books that I've started to read and, for whatever reason, have stopped reading them. Maybe I'll get back to them and maybe I won't. Or maybe I just wanted to look something up in the book and didn't close the book or advance to the last page.

Not that I'm necessarily disagreeing with you. I guess I'm saying the UI is a bit awkward and it might be nice to have a few more sort orders such as books in last read by date descending and books added to library by date descending.

Note that I'm a computer programmer/software developer and I like giving users more options. Sometimes maybe too many options.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote