View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I really did like it the book, thanks for making it available! And I do really hope to see Oz the Dog in another book
Thanks, lilac_jive!

I have had a lot of folks tell me that they really like Oz. I am pleased to know that I captured his character well enough for readers to take him to heart.

I can't seem to write anything without including a dog in it. One of my two Works in Progress has a long haired dachshund as a major character. Loosely based on Odie, my own somewhat addled but lovable pooch. And the follow-up to Boomerang has a woofer waiting in the wings too. Not sure how I can bring Oz back for more bows (and wows), but since his neighbors Doreen and Amelia have some real story potential, who knows?

Best,
Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote