View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:03 AM   #65
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I like the new one because it's cute, but I also like the Santa cap cover.

The Santa cap cover made me think straight crime story (but not too graphic) and the new cover made me smile and think maybe a madcap crime story.

I guess a cover design does have an effect on the purchase when you don't know an author. You could probably put the same book out with different covers and get some interesting download numbers for each. (might be fun to try)

Well I won't be promoting this one at all really (there will be personalised copies for a few people though ). It was written more to get a feel for the new Finch, and what do you know, Steinbeck (although not actually in the tale) returned and Finch has a new sidekick, a punk cartoonist / barrista/ secretary called Luka It was Luka (in the story world) who designed the Finch bird logo thingy-me-bob.

I think, overall I'm going to go with some variation of the Santa cap idea and not the cartoony one. Expect your copy befrore the 20th (along with the others I mentioned on my site. If I've left anybody out, please PM me and shout at me horribly )
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote