View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #4
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
When I title the books in the metadata, I actually use the series name and placement first, then the actually book title.

As an example, I'd re-title J.D. Robb's "Naked in Death" as "Eve Dallas 01 - Naked in Death".

Then when I sort by title, they're all together.

I'll admit, I started doing that when my ebook reader was the eBookwise. No collections on that. But I'm used to it now and I like it.

If I was starting over, I might just try to get the collections cleaned up and leave the titles. There are some book series that all I can see in the TOC is the series name and placement...it's too long to read the book title too.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote