Thread: DJVU and PDF
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:24 PM   #8
Ntsimp
Zealot
Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ntsimp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD, Android
I have a lot of both djvu and pdf files on my Story HD. The only advantage to using djvu over pdf is file size; the Story HD can't handle table of contents or text search in djvu files.
I understand some of the issues with Internet Archive books. The OCR in the epubs is atrocious, so I tend to get the djvu versions myself. I don't think I've had one that wouldn't display, though.
Ntsimp is offline   Reply With Quote