Thread: DJVU and PDF
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 04:51 AM   #3
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
... which is one reason I'd like to be able to use djvu. I don't want to have to convert huge files to gigantic ones, and then have to hope that they show correctly.

I started with 1.00 and have gradually updated. I finally downloaded and installed 1.34 yesterday [there's a link elsewhere on this site, but not on Iriver's support page], but still no luck. I may be missing some software other users have.
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote