Thread: DJVU and PDF
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 11:09 PM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
DJVU and PDF

I have a Story Hd. I haven't been able to view any djvu files, since the Story Hd returns to the menu after a couple minutes of failing to load, and I haven't been able to view certain pdf files, since the Story Hd turns the whole image white.

I read that some other people have been able to view their djvu files.

I ended up getting an Icarus Illumina e653 to view djvu files, and the buggy pdf files, and to improve performance, but it broke after a couple weeks, and it doesn't look like I'll be able to get it repaired.

So is there some way to read djvu fles on the Story Hd???
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote