View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 12:11 PM   #24134
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
As I've always wanted a Japanese girlfriend, and the choices are exceedingly non-existent over here, I offer to take care of your lonely, forgotten wife. All I need is an address to send the flowers and proposal to.
Hm. Maybe that was a bit dramatic, wasn't it
Thanks for the kind offer, but I think I'll just be a bit more diligent in the future. She's worth the extra effort. This is the first time I've forgotten her birthday or an anniversary. And you can be sure it will be the last!

I can, however, understand your desire for a Japanese girlfriend. My first two wives were American (well, actually my first wife was an Israeli but moved to the US very young,) and the difference is day and night. In fact, after my second divorce I was quite sure I'd never remarry. I stayed a very happy bachelor for the next 17 years, then met this woman. After the third date I knew I was going to marry her. A year later, I did!
That was 19 years ago.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote