View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:41 AM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I was interested to see that she castigated James Patterson's new Maximum Ride cover. I guess she is unaware that Patterson is responsible for every facet of the book, including cover design.

Yeah, I guess she does not realize that some authors DO in fact control covers and some of those covers are not very good either. Not sure how old she is, looks young? 14? Not old enough yet to understand that her idols make mistakes too I guess.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote