View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
There was quite a backslash when the ipad 4 was announced, as folks found themselves with an obsolete (in their minds) device after only a few months. Might change people's buying patterns if they change to a 6 month cycle; people might actually hold out buying, delaying until the next one comes along as 6 months is not that long of a cycle.
I love my iPad 3. It does what the iPad 4 does, but uses all my old peripherals. It replaced my iPad 1, and under the old refresh schedule, I'll be ready to replace it with the iPad 5. If they go to a faster update schedule I'll just wait till the iPad 6 or 7. I think it's great if they want to improve their products faster. I personally don't have to have the latest one all the time.
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote