View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 AM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
If they go to 6 month refresh cycles, I am out.
I don't follow their calendar, anyway. I'm still using the original iPad. I think I'll take the plunge again, though, when the iPad 5 comes out, as at least 3 of my apps, while they still work, are only being updated on devices running iOS 6, and the original iPad wasn't built to run that.

Part of me is considering the iPad Mini 2, but for what I use it for, I think the iPad 5 will better fit my needs, even if they do make considerable improvements to the Mini in the second generation.

And yes, if they're going to update their line every 6 months, that would suck. Who wants to buy devices that are outdated so quickly? I'm hoping this is just a thing to get them back on an annual March launch date.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote