View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 04:42 AM   #7
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Yes, it has been on the news here in Norway as well. What I ment was that it looks like, for once, the search results in apple maps is more updated than the results from google maps. After all, the "restored" version in apples search is newer than the results from google.

What I ment with photoshopping was that the images could be inserted in the screenshot with photoshop. It sounds a bit strange that a map service should display paintings, but why not? Other tourist attractions are displayed in the map service. I still run iOS 3.2 i tink, so I cannot verify that the search results are actually genuine.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote