View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #226
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by preempalver View Post
What I did in order to create the italian morphems.txt is analyze the corresponding english file taking as reference the russian file instruction.rtf found with DicConverter. Google was really helpful in this case . Then I tried to translate grammar rules I have found in Wikipaedia. check "polish language", I think it could be a good summary of cases, exceptions, singular to plural rules... at least a starting point.
Thanks! That's really helpful. I took an introductory course in Russian 30 years ago, so I think I can muddle through the rtf file, though I'll google around as well, for sure. It looks simpler than I thought it would be. Also, I think the morphemes for Polish would be pretty similar to the Russian ones (though with a different alphabet), so I'll check that file out, too.

The collates.txt file looks more enigmatic to me. I'm not sure what the binary elements are between the ASCII characters in the english file. Are they some kind of UTF-8 codes?
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote