View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #14
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
It was sort of meant as a subtle hint to Mackx that he should implement this

Just kidding, but it would be a great feature. The problem with the "select all" option is that most of the documents I read are documents I've only just put on the device. So to be consistent I would have to add tags everytime I add documents.

I actually wrote a hack today and it works great, but it's just a very quick and dirty hack on Mackx's previous code and I don't know how to make it user configurable. But if you want I can look into this a bit further and see if I can come up with something.
please do, even if it would not be very user-friendly, I would most probably try to use it on my device ...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote