View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:19 AM   #177
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pocoreader View Post
So, my advice to all you bookaholics out there:
If you have a book underway, finish it before you buy another.
Use the library.
Catch up on the classics--for free!
Only buy a book you are actually going to read that same day.
Good luck and remember one day, er, book, at a time.
Problem is, that won't work for a lot of people...

1. No library here that loans ebooks
2. I don't really care about most classics
3. I can read a book one day and decide to read another book the next day without first finishing that first book, because I'm stuck or no longer in the mood...

And I bought my second book of this year, this weekend. It was only 49 euro cents though

But I'm now hovering over the buy button for an Amazon Kindle book, one that I've always wanted since I knew it was out in book form: the Myst books..
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote