View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #14
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Just got the notice that it shipped; should arrive early next week. It's going to be really hard to keep from opening it up - lol.

I've ordered a 16GB micro SDHC card to replace the one that comes with it, plus a 16GB external SDHC card, to give it a little extra oomph. I'm reading the various wikis and forum posts on SlateDroid to try to get myself up to speed on the device, but I have to say, some of it is over my head and I'm loathe to post any questions there because they seem to be a bit snappish in their responses to newbies.

For those of you that have the device and have modified it a bit, what do you recommend as the essential first steps for me to take once I unbox it? (Other than to charge it up, of course ). I think that I'm going to use it for more of its pad function - got a 2 year old nephew whose fascinated with all of my electronic toys and I want to see what I can pull up on there that will intrigue him.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote