View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #12
magicmonster
Groupie
magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.magicmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color, & Dell Axim X50v
I hope you have better luck than I did. Worked fine for about a month then it froze and would not reset. I tried to reload the firmware and it still hung forever on boot and would not turn off at all. It was still within the 30 days from BBB and I promptly took it back to them. I then researched and finally got a Kindle 3G. However the new job I have now got does not allow active electronics on the floor. ;{
magicmonster is offline   Reply With Quote