View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 12:34 AM   #1
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Smile Another New Toy For Me - A White Pandigital

I was so good. I was doing online Christmas shopping for family members, not looking at anything that I might want. But slowly I got suckered in, checking out what ereaders might be available on the various sites. I blame it on my nephew, who let me play around with his iPad. Can't afford that right at the present so I decided to get another ereader for my collection - because that is what it is turning out to be, lol.

The winner this time is a white Pandigital. I don't yet have it (it's going to be shipped to me) but I was intrigued by all the larger size, the color, the Wifi ability, that it's an Android, and by all of the hacks and tweaks that people at SlateDroid have come up with for it. Hopefully, its pluses will outweigh its minuses.

Now lets see if I will be able to resist playing with it until Christmas....
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote