View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:46 AM   #10
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sorry, I have never dealt with Amazon's DTP so I have no idea what could be causing it.

Just to be clear, you're saying that the files you get back from the DTP service work on the kindle but not on K4PC? I can have a look at it if you create a simple file that when converted with calibre results in a not working file but when converted with kindlegen results in a working file.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote