View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:06 AM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
With a TOC? Which you created how? Sure, sending me the toc.ncx couldn't hurt. PM me.
This isn't a book I created. It's an ePub my Mother bought from Penguin, and yes it converts perfectly and the TOC works. Maybe something in it's toc.ncx will jump out when compared to the one giving you trouble.

I did notice that this particular book also has an inline TOC so perhaps KindleGen is using that instead of the ncx. I don't know if your book has an inline TOC or not.

I've attached the ncx below...
Attached Files
File Type: zip toc.zip (835 Bytes, 233 views)

Last edited by AnemicOak; 07-14-2010 at 09:16 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote