View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #5
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Hmm, I don't know. I've only ever used it to convert ePubs and haven't ever had a problem. I know the download says it's for HTML, but the publishing guide mentions using it for ePubs.
@Anemic Oak: how did you create the TOC's for your books in epub? Did you create it in Sigil, or create via Calibre, or...? It mostly works, but I can't send out a book w/o a TOC, particularly for the authors who have "about the author" and "other books by this author" sections, their heads would explode. Maybe if I edit the doodah manually...????

Kovid, are you out there somewhere???

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 07-13-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Typo, brain seizure, my bad, sorry. ARRGH!
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote