View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:08 AM   #28
Dapostrophus
Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dapostrophus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet 16GB
Not a Password Issue

It's definitely not a password issue. I have 2 home Wifi networks, both with the same password, and a half dozen other devices are all able to connect without issue, as was this particular NT with CM7. It's not a hard password, and I've checked that it is correct around 100 times. Also, I had never heard of the Wifi Region Code thing, but I find it more than a little suspicious that while it won't work, it also happens to be set to Europe and will not change to United States, no matter what I do. Any thoughts on a way around that? By the way, I have flashed CM10 to the device twice thinking maybe there was some kind of error setting it up. The result was exactly the same. Everything else seems to work flawlessly. Just not the Wifi. Which puts a huge damper on the whole thing. Thoughts?
Dapostrophus is offline   Reply With Quote