View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbook View Post
Does anybody know any image or vid that is showing this brightness difference under bright daylight?
I don't know of any, no. I'd take one but it's really cold outside here today. To be clear, the PW looks great in the sun, no issues at all. I was just saying the background of my PW (with the light on high or off) is more gray than the background of my Kindle Touch - outside in the sun, only. Inside ,with the light on, the background is whiter on my PW then. The grayer background outside doesn't bother me at all, I was just surprised my Kindle Touch has a whiter background under those circumstances.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote