View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:41 AM   #14632
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Started Jet by Russell Blake in the rest of the time. Not sure what to think of it yet. Although it is very fast paced I am having a hard time getting into the writing style.
That was a very quick read, I enjoyed it, but will probably not finish the series. It had enough of a conclusion for me. It did feel a bit like a combination of Kill Bill and the Bourne Identity, as advertised, and was fast paced with lots of action.

Next is The Variant Effect by G. Wells Taylor. Horror/science-fiction/police drama it looks like. I have had it on my TBR list for a year and the premise of it keeps intriguing me, so I figured it was time to try it out.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote