View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:08 PM   #45
euro traveler
Connoisseur
euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.euro traveler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Nook STR, Kobo Mini, TrekStor Pyrus Mini, Nook HD & HD+
I'm surprised to read about people in the USA having trouble ordering from Amazon in the UK, or Germany, etc. I have a single Amazon.com (USA) account and I order successfully from their US, UK, German, Canadian stores, (though I've never ordered an ebook from them.) I use the same email address and Amazon password on all of their sites, and all my info (cc, billing and shipping addresses, etc.) pulls up the same across their sites.
euro traveler is offline   Reply With Quote