View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #2
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
I usually have the home screen of my non-Special Offers Kindle in list view, but I turned on cover view to see what it looks like. With the Recommended Content" switch ON, I see three of my covers above and four covers of Amazon recommended titles below. With the switch OFF, I see six of my covers, three above and three below. I don't know the size of the covers in the SO Kindles, so I can't answer your last question.
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote