View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 03:00 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I assume we are talking about your Boox? Go to preferences -> plugins -> device interface plugins. Select the Boox plugin and press 'customize'. Put the folder/path where you want the books to end up into the 'Comma separated list of directories to send e-books to on the device' box. Make sure at least one of the folders on the list exists.

Alternatively, add 'my ebooks' to the save template. Something like
my ebooks/{author_sort}/{title} - {authors}
should work.

I am a bit confused, though. By default, the boox driver wants a folder called MyBooks. As far as I can tell, that default hasn't changed, although it has become customizable. Before, was it really using 'my ebooks', or was it perhaps using 'MyBooks'?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote