View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
A request for book scanners

Can you start saving and uploading the title, TOC, and prologue/chapter pages from the books you scan (public domain only, of course)? I want to improve the appearance of ebooks I make, and one way to do that is to include details that make the ebook look more like a real book.

I want to gather a collection of these pages so we can all use them. A large collection will mean that someone might draw inspiration from more than one example and create something new, rather than simply copy an existing design.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote