View Single Post
Old 04-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by user743 View Post
Which file do i double click on, after extracting it?
Double-click on PaperCrop.exe. Version 0.47 does not require JRE, but version 0.51 (which does native PDF cropping) does--it writes an XML file telling another program called "PdfCrop" (the java app) how to crop the PDF and then calls PdfCrop with the XML file. Both versions ran on my machine, though 0.51 is buggy--I couldn't select anything but vector PDF output.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote