View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 06:55 PM   #14
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Speaking of Moon Reader ... is there any way to tell it to "just display the book the way the original CSS specifies"? I'm having a heck of time figuring out how to do that. If I turn on "Publisher preview," all @page top and bottom margins seem to be ignored and it does this weird up/down scrolly thingy when turning pages.
You can disable the scrolling in Misc options. Also in misc you'll find the CSS disable options play with those to get what you want. You see the little gear icon by the option click on that and it will give you more options to play with. It's not perfect and there is a margin bug I have encounter a few times with it. To fix I had to reset the visual options.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote