View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #170
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Oohh I love Scotland! How scary indeed though to move so far and finding a place based on such a short visit! When I moved to far away (to England actually) I rented a room first and stored my stuff while I took a few months to look around and get to know the area before I chose a permanent place! Wouldn't that be less risky for you? Good luck in any case!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote