View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #100
fbrII
F. BluDevil
fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrII ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad3 pro, Kobo Libra, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Would you pay more for ebook than paperback? No. Will not. Do not. And isn't a problem. I'm still buying books faster than I can read them. I find I really don't miss some that formerly were "must buys" and are overpriced for me as ebooks. And all this without getting into indies. There are plenty of books even formerly from mainstream publishers at reasonable prices. I can wait for the others.
You took the words right out of my mouth
fbrII is offline   Reply With Quote