View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #27
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
My persimmon cover arrived today. I only ordered it because I wanted it in red, and some users said that it is more red than orange. Amazon actually had a red one in their pictures in the beginning, but then removed it, because they did not sell it - out of sight, out of mind. It is a light brick color. Thinking of returning it for a pink or black. I placed the built red sleeve next to it so you can tell the difference.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2682.JPG
Views:	4629
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	93946   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2677.JPG
Views:	4183
Size:	103.7 KB
ID:	93947   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2679.JPG
Views:	5268