View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:28 AM   #437
Valentinka
Zealot
Valentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura aboutValentinka has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle DXG, Sony PRS-T1, M92, iPad 3, ex-JetBook Color
Experiment with pictures and interesting DISCOVERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I think for a thread of that nature, "Which one should I buy?" would be an excellent forum.
lorenzoens and WT Sharpe,

Well, I tryed to take some pictures today (in the middle of day) with the natural daylight. After experimenting with the pictures I came to the conclusion that it is pretty tough job and I am not sure if I can do it WELL. I think I just don't have enough skills to do this kind of job WELL. I am posting here couple of the pictures (just to give you some ideas) but I am not sure if these pictures are really informative.

BUT, while experimenting with the pictures, I accidently (when I accidently mixed up the styluses for M92 and JBC) made an interesting discovery: JBC's stylus is FULLY compatible with M92 and M92's stylus is FULLY compatible with JBC!!! I was very, very suprised to discover this. Are you suprised, too? In fact, JBC's stylus (it is black and metal) seems to be made better, but it has a little sharper writing edge. M92's stylus (it is white plastic) feels a little softer on its writing edge. So sometimes I was affraid that I could scratch M92's screen with JBC's stylus. But it wasn't the case. JBC's stylus didn't scratch M92's screen. Both styluses are about the same size as you can see in the picture. And JBC's stylus feets very nicely in the stylus holder of M92's case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JBC_iPad3_M92.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	85798   Click image for larger version

Name:	4_devices+2_styluses.jpg
Views:	880
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	85799  
Valentinka is offline   Reply With Quote